15 Incredible Benefits of Jeera Water for Your Skin, Hair and Health
January 3, 2017 - Essential Water
Want to lead a healthy lifestyle? “Start your day with a potion full of jeera water”, advises Bangalore-based Nutritionist Dr. Anju Sood. All we need to do is boil a few seeds of jeera (cumin) in water, afterwards concede it to cold and splash it early in a morning on an dull stomach. Jeera H2O also referred to as ‘Jal jeera’ in Hindi, jeeragam or cumin H2O can be used as a healthy pill for several health problems and is of good advantage to a bodies. “It is essential to splash jeera H2O each day”, adds Dr. Anju Sood.
Here are 15 implausible health advantages of jeera water:
1. Good for Stomach: According to Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, “Jeera H2O helps get absolved of astringency and bloating, and provides service from indigestion. It acts as a painkiller and is generally profitable in restorative stomach pain and abdominal pain.”
2. Improves Digestion During Pregnancy: “Jeera H2O improves digestion during pregnancy, as it acts as a stimulator for a enzymes that are compulsory for digestion of carbohydrates and fats,” says Dr. Sood.
3. Promotes Lactation During Pregnancy: “Jeera H2O facilitates a secretion of milk from a mammary glands, and so promotes lactation in profound women,” continues Dr. Anju.
4. Boosts Immunity: Dr. Manoj K. Ahuja, Fortis Hospital says, “Jeera is an glorious source of iron and dietary fiber. It is essential to splash jeera H2O to say a normal functionality of your shield system. It fights diseases and reduces your chances of descending sick.”
6. Aids Respiratory System: Dr. Manoj Ahuja says, “Jeera H2O also has a certain impact on your respiratory system. It is an anti-congestive by nature, and helps get absolved of a mucous amassed in your chest.”
7. Regulates Blood Pressure: “Jeera H2O is high in potassium content. Potassium is a pivotal vegetable that a physique relies on for correct functioning. It helps to umpire blood vigour by balancing out a disastrous effects of salt. And Jeera H2O is high in potassium” says Dr. Manoj K. Ahuja.
8. Boosts Energy: Dr. Anju Sood says, “If we have a indolent metabolic rate, splash jeera water. It improves your appetite levels and creates we feel so many better.”
9. Good for Liver: Dr. Ashutosh Gautam says, “Jeera H2O flushes out toxins from a physique and facilitates a prolongation of bile. Hence, it is intensely profitable for a liver.”
10. Treats Anemia: Dr. Ahuja, Fortis Hospital says, “Iron is one of a many critical minerals and plays a pivotal purpose in a correct functioning of a body. Cumin contains high amounts of iron and helps in treating anemia. You can splash jeera H2O to quarrel strident iron deficiency.”
11. Reduces Period Pain: “You can splash jeera H2O to revoke duration pain”, suggests Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Baidyanath. It has a relaxing effect, and a anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties are useful for for removing absolved of menstrual cramps.
12. Good for Skin: Dr. Sapna V. Roshni, Cocoona Centre of Aesthetic Transformation says, “Jeera H2O rejuvenates your skin and gives we that healthy heat you’ve always wanted. It contains high amounts of potassium, calcium, selenium, copper and manganese that assistance in rejuvenating your skin. Use a face container of jeera H2O with turmeric to get that heat you’ve always wanted.” Dr. Gautam says, “Jeera H2O is critical for gripping your skin soft, movable and smooth.”
13. Anti-ageing: “Jeera contains high volume of Vitamin E and is good famous for a antioxidant property. It fights giveaway radicals and prevents beforehand ageing,” says Dr. Sapna.
14. Treatment Of Acne: “Jeera H2O is a good approach to get absolved of acne naturally as it is anti-bacterial in nature. Apply topically for clear, flawless skin,” says Dr. Roshni.
15. Promotes Healthy Hair: “Jeera H2O contains many nutrients that are good for your hair, and assistance uphold a roots of your hair. It combats hair thinning and hair loss,” adds Dr. Roshni.